Drywall screws are used for fixing plasterboard to battens, rafters or light steel frames. Screwing is the preferred method of securing board materials and dramatically reduces the possibility of the skim coat blowing as with conventional nails. The bugle shaped head ensures that they recess well into the board. Each screw is hardened, twin threaded, rustproof and has a black phosphate finish. Supplied in 1,000 in collated strips.
- Drywall screws, for fixing plasterboard to battens, rafters or steel frames
- Screwing is the preferred method of securing board materials
- Dramatically reduces the possibility of the skim coat blowing as with nails
- The bugle shaped head ensures that they recess well into the board
- Each screw is hardened, twin threaded, rust proof black phosphate finish
- Supplied on collated strips, in boxes of 1,000 screws
Inflatable shims with dozens of usesFor fitting, fixing or levelling; slimline, slides into a 2mm gapHand operated for controlled inflationHard-wearing, non-marring materialSealed and glued with TPU and high frequency weldingSlim: size 100mm x 140mm, lift 2mm to 45mm
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...
75mm longAdjustable depth settingFit all hex shank and quick change systems, including Festool's CentrotecMagnetic ring securely holds the screw on the screwdriver bitSleeve locks for consistent screw depth