These are indispensable tools when it comes to making rustic furniture, where there is a necessity to produce clean round tenons with smoothly radiused shoulders on the ends of sticks, branches, or more formal stock if you wish. With typical Veritas attention to detail, anodised aluminium bodies are accurately balanced to run smoothly in a hand-held power drill, though they work just as smoothly in a bit brace. The cutters are easily re-sharpened with a drum sander mounted in a drill press, using a honing guide built into each tenon cutter. Sizes 16mm(5/8"), 19mm(3/4"), 22mm(7/8") and 25mm(1") have 9.5mm(3/8") hex shanks and cut tenons up to 70mm(2.3/4") long. 32mm(1.1/4"), 38mm(1.1/2"), 44mm(1.3/4") and 50mm(2") sizes have 13mm(1/2") hex shanks; they cut serious tenons up to 108mm(4.1/4") long, suitable for beds, heavy chairs, and other large-scale construction. Not to be used on a drill press.
- Cut smooth, perfect tenons with radiused shoulders
- Cutters run vibration-free while being driven by an electric drill
- Yield the same accuracy when used with a hand brace
- Anodised aluminium body has been balanced to eliminate vibration integral level vial makes in-line cutting accurate
- The back end of the blade is safely contoured to avoid anything extending beyond the revolving body
- Body has a built-in honing guide for easy sharpening
- The blade is adjustable to cut the exact size in both dry & green wood.
- Eight sizes from 5/8" to 1" cut 2.3/4" long tenons
- Sizes 1.1/4" to 2" will cut 4.1/4" long tenons, for structural connections
- All have hex shanks; sizes 5/8" to 1" are for use in electric drill with a 3/8" chuck
- 1/4" to 2", need more torque to drive, use in larger electric drills with a 1/2" chuck
Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1°Displays either absolute or relative anglesBack lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to readMagnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfacesDurable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70gAuto shut-off after 5 minutesPowered by a standard AAA...
EC Class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracyPermanently etched, black filled graduationsMetric graduations millimetres and half millimetresGraduations on both sidesHardened stainless steel for durabilityPearl chrome anti-glare finish
Protection level FFP2A better fitting mask for better protectionInternal structure results in an unrivalled secure fitStructure maximises fit, comfort and performanceTyphoon™ valve reduces breathing resistanceAdjustable straps for a improved fitFoam strip around the inside forms a better sealWelded nosepiece improves the fit around the topCompatible with...
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...