Need clean chip-free precise holes, then this is the bit for you! It will power its way through all types of solid and manmade timber time after time, producing very clean accurate holes. The cutting tips and two spurs are tungsten carbide (TCT) to give an extremely long life. Due to the design of the cutting head and it's shearing action, the hole is very clean with a chip-free edge. Drill full or part way through your work and leave a flat bottomed hole, you can even drill overlapping holes with ease as it does not rely just on the centre point for centring. The overall length is 120mm so you can drill deep holes with ease. Available in a range of sizes, the 20mm has a 10mm shank, the larger three sizes have a 12.7mm shank.
- Power through all types of solid and man-made board
- Very clean accurate holes, with no surface chipping
- Tungsten carbide (TCT) shear cutting edges and two scribing spurs
- Extremely durable with a long life
- Shearing action, drill full or part way through to leave a flat bottom hole
- Overlapping holes, does not rely just on the centre point for centering
- Overall length is 120mm, drill deep holes with ease
EC Class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracyPermanently etched, black filled graduationsMetric graduations millimetres and half millimetresGraduations on both sidesHardened stainless steel for durabilityPearl chrome anti-glare finish
Protection level FFP2A better fitting mask for better protectionInternal structure results in an unrivalled secure fitStructure maximises fit, comfort and performanceTyphoon™ valve reduces breathing resistanceAdjustable straps for a improved fitFoam strip around the inside forms a better sealWelded nosepiece improves the fit around the topCompatible with...
75mm longAdjustable depth settingFit all hex shank and quick change systems, including Festool's CentrotecMagnetic ring securely holds the screw on the screwdriver bitSleeve locks for consistent screw depth