These mops have a leather reinforced central tapered hole for mounting onto a tapered mop adaptor on a bench grinder or a pigtail chucked in a power drill. Each mop consists of four discs of non-woven nylon, coated with aluminium oxide abrasive. A certain amount of flexibility means you can use them on curved surfaces. Available in four grades, they have many uses. Mainly intended for use on metals although some interesting effects can be had when used on wood. The coarse grade (approx 80g) will remove paint and heavy rust from metal and can be quite aggressive. Medium and finer grades (approx 120g, 180g and 320g) are great for cleaning tools that have become rusty, bringing them back to life and full use. The most widely used applications are producing a satin or matt finish on metal, or smoothing and preparing the surface prior to final polishing with compound and cotton mops. Eye protection must be worn.
- For mounting onto a tapered mop adaptor or pigtail
- Non-woven nylon coated with abrasive
- Flexibility allows their use on contoured surfaces
- Available in four grades
- Coarse grade will remove paint and heavy rust from metal
- Medium and finer grades are great for cleaning rusted tools
- Produce a satin or matt finish on metal
- Smooth and prepare a surface prior to final polishing
- Eye protection must be worn
- Mop Width
- 40 mm to 45 mm
Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1° Displays either absolute or relative angles Back lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to read Magnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfaces Durable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54 Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70g Auto shut-off after 5 minutes Powered by a...
75mm longAdjustable depth settingFit all hex shank and quick change systems, including Festool's CentrotecMagnetic ring securely holds the screw on the screwdriver bitSleeve locks for consistent screw depth