Used individually or mounted together to cut square or profiled tenons, these tenoning blocks are great for small batch production runs of small tenons or mouldings. Cutters, which are not supplied with the head, can be tailored to suit virtually any profile that can be made, either from a drawing or a sample moulding to which the tenon is to be scribed. All blocks are supplied with a 30mm bore and use cutters and limiters (both 6mm thick). Profile area is 30mm wide x 22mm deep and the boss diameter is 60mm. Details of special profiles, fully dimensioned, should be supplied by letter or, alternatively, a sample of the moulding should be sent with the order. The moulding should sit within the profile area shown 1.1/4" diameter bore is available to special order. Tenoning heads are supplied singularly.
- Aluminium and steel tenoning blocks
- Used individually or mounted together
- Cut square or profiled tenons
- Great for small batch production runs of small tenons or mouldings
- Supplied with 30mm bore and use limiter cutters (all cutters are 6mm thick)
- 1.1/4" diameter bore is available to special order
- Profile area 30mm wide x 22mm deep, boss diameter is 60mm
- Tenoning heads are supplied singularly
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...
75mm longAdjustable depth settingFit all hex shank and quick change systems, including Festool's CentrotecMagnetic ring securely holds the screw on the screwdriver bitSleeve locks for consistent screw depth