The Scan Chemical Splash Resistant Coverall is a light yet strong microporous laminate coverall. It is soft and comfortable and acts as an excellent chemical and hazard barrier. With anti-static and non-linting properties, it is ideal for use in aerospace, chemical handling, disease and disaster management, forensics and waste management industries. It has a two-way zip with re-sealable adhesive stormflap. Features: Elasticated 3-piece hood. Elasticated back . Elasticated ankles. Knitted cuffs. Anti static. Latex and silicone free. Manufactured to the following EU standards: CE PPE Category III. Type 5 EN 13982-1. Type 6 EN 13034. Anti-static EN 1149-1:2008. Bio-Hazard EN 14126. Colour: White.
- Online exclusive
- Light yet strong microporous laminate coverall
- Soft and comfortable and acts as an excellent chemical and hazard barrier
- Anti-static and non-linting properties
- Ideal for use in aerospace, chemical handling & waste management industries
- Two-way zip with re-sealable adhesive stormflap