These cup respirators are made from advanced Electret filter material which helps the wearer breathe more easily. Fitted with a Cool Flow valve to reduce heat and moisture build up especially in hot and humid conditions, it is less likely to mist eye wear and stays comfortable for longer. Suitable for moderate levels of dust/oil or water based mists. The 8322 has an FFP2 rating, with an assigned protection factor of 10 (APF 10). The 8833 is an FFP3 rated mask offering an assigned protection factor 20 (APF 20) offering a higher level of protection than the FFP2. The 8833 also has a soft inner face seal. 8322 Classification: EN149:2001 FFP2 NR D APF 10. 8833 Classification: EN149:2001 FFP3 R D APF 20.
- Electret filter material helps the wearer breathe more easily
- Cool Flow valve to reduce heat and moisture build up
- Suitable for moderate levels of dust/oil or water based mists
- 8322 is a FFP2, APF10 rated mask, supplied as pack 10
- 8833 is a FFP3, APF20 rated mask with inner face seal, supplied as pack 10
- Both EN149:2001
- 3M 8300