Prepare to enjoy carving with these versatile tools with replaceable and reversible blades that may be turned for use on the pull or push of a stroke. The easy snap-on and snap-off process will save time and space in your workshop. The blades are made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use, whilst the handles are made of glass filled nylon for added stability. Blades are made of 400 series stainless steel. Rasps sets come complete with handle and flat blade(s). Use on plasterboard, plastic, rubber, and Formica, just to mention a few and of course wood!
- Supplied as 200mm(8") flat coarse blade or 200mm (8") coarse/fine twinpack
- Reversible for push or pull direction
- Made of 400 series stainless steel
- Can be used for general rough-cut shaping to make your designing easier
- For use on door edges, shaving edges on plasterboard, plastic, rubber and Formica, just to mention a few