Staff bead and nosing router cutters are used to create the rounded front edge of stair treads, or window sills. Likewise, they can also be used to create a decorative stepped half bead on items such as wooden shelves. Produced using advanced technology on up-to-the-minute multi axis CNC machinery. Shanks made from SAE4140 steel hardened to Rockwell 45RC, renowned for its hardness and strength, and the tips are made from diamond ground Sandvik micrograin tungsten carbide. A virtual mirror finish ensures a durable, clean cutter capable of holding a sharp edge and a thick. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up. All cutters are produced with high shearing angles.
- Used to create the rounded front edge of stair treads, or window sills
- Can also be used to create a decorative stepped half bead on items such as wooden shelves
- Produces a one pass cutter operation meaning it’s possible to cut to the full depth in one go.
- Manufactured using the very latest technology
- SAE4140 steel shank hardened to Rockwell 45HRC
- Diamond ground Sandvik micrograin tungsten carbide tip
- Virtual mirror finish ensures durable, clean cutter
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shank
- Shank Diameter
- 1/2" (12.7 mm)
Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1° Displays either absolute or relative angles Back lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to read Magnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfaces Durable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54 Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70g Auto shut-off after 5 minutes Powered by a...
EC Class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracyPermanently etched, black filled graduationsMetric graduations millimetres and half millimetresGraduations on both sidesHardened stainless steel for durabilityPearl chrome anti-glare finish