The use of hard porcelain tiles is becoming increasingly common; normally this type of tile is exceedingly difficult to drill. These bits developed by Armeg of Sheffield have a carefully designed tip geometry and use a specially selected grade of tungsten carbide for the cutting tip, diamond lapped to give the optimum performance. Ensure a constant supply of cold water directly to the tip and run at a speed of 700 to 900rpm, rotary only.
- No more time wasted trying to drill fixing holes into porcelain tiles
- The PTC drill bit range from Armeg is the solution to this difficult application
- Will drill through Class 5 tiles (PEI) and most domestic and industrial wall and floor tiles
- Will also drill through a wide range of hard to penetrate materials such as granite, marble and ceramics
- Specifically designed tip profile reduces wander and slip at start of drilling
- Patent pending combination of P100 carbide and uniquely ground tip geometry enables the product to penetrate the hardest of materials efficiently and repeatedly
- SELF RENEWING TIP GEOMETRY When the product life is exhausted in porcelain, the PTC bit can still be used in softer grade materials
Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1°Displays either absolute or relative anglesBack lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to readMagnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfacesDurable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70gAuto shut-off after 5 minutesPowered by a standard AAA...
EC Class 1 standard for guaranteed accuracyPermanently etched, black filled graduationsMetric graduations millimetres and half millimetresGraduations on both sidesHardened stainless steel for durabilityPearl chrome anti-glare finish
Protection level FFP2A better fitting mask for better protectionInternal structure results in an unrivalled secure fitStructure maximises fit, comfort and performanceTyphoon™ valve reduces breathing resistanceAdjustable straps for a improved fitFoam strip around the inside forms a better sealWelded nosepiece improves the fit around the topCompatible with...
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...