A popular draught excluder used in the window face rebate, be it casement or storm proof, available in either white or bronze. The resistance to decay is excellent as is its resilience to the side effects of today's modern stain finishes. This weather seal by Schlegel is available in 10 metre or 25 metre rolls. The rebates or grooves to accept the Aquamac 63 may be made either a router cutter with bearing on a 1/2" shank available in TCT or, alternatively using a spindle moulder cutting disc available for 30mm or 1.1/4" bore spindle moulders. The disc is 170mm in diameter, has 2 brazed tungsten carbide teeth.
- Seals windows against air and water infiltration
- Popular draught excluder used in window face rebate
- Reduces draughts and improves energy efficiency
- Doesn’t shrink or stretch, even in extreme climatic conditions
- Impervious to paint and stain
- Unaffected by rot, mould or mildew
- Excellent shape memory- retains its original shape year after year
- Available in white or bronze in 10 metre or 25 metre rolls
Protection level FFP2A better fitting mask for better protectionInternal structure results in an unrivalled secure fitStructure maximises fit, comfort and performanceTyphoon™ valve reduces breathing resistanceAdjustable straps for a improved fitFoam strip around the inside forms a better sealWelded nosepiece improves the fit around the topCompatible with...
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...