The Aquamac 21 door seal by Schlegel is a very simple but effective wiping seal which reduces draughts to a minimum. Fitted into the side of the rebate the seal is quick and easy to fit, taking up any discrepancies between the door and the frame. A cost effective method of retrofitting draft stripping to draughty doors, the Aquamac 21 door seal is available in white or bronze in 10 metre or 25 metre packs. The groove or rebate may be cut using a router cutter or the a spindle moulder disc which has 2 tungsten carbide teeth and is available with a 30mm bore. The discs are 150mm in diameter.
- Ideal for retrofitting draft stripping to draughty doors
- Simple but effective wiping seal fitted into rebate
- Reduces draughts to a minimum
- Retains shape for a consistently high standard of weatherseal
- Impervious to paint and stain for reduced maintenance costs
- Quick and easy to fit
- Unaffected by by rot, mould or mildew
- Available in white or bronze in 10 metre or 25 metre packs
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...