These really are superb screws for high quality work. The Torx head has two major advantages. Hardly any pressure is required to keep the screwdriver tip in the head recess, virtually eliminating the chances of camming out. The transmission of the driving force is radial rather than axial, so less effort is needed, making them easier to drive by hand or by enabling more screws to be driven per battery charge. Zinc yellow passivated plated wood screws with a self countersinking head. They have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood dividing the fibres rather than simply forcing their way through, and a penetrating tip requiring no pilot hole or pre-drilling. These screws are heat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snapping. Lubricated with a wax coating to minimise heat and aid insertion. For use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboard. Volume discounts apply to a mix of these items. N.B 100mm and 120mm lengths are partial threaded. Box of 200.
- Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking head
- They have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing through
- Penetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drilling
- Heat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snapping
- For use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboard
- Torx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest driving
- Boxes of 200