Hermes is one of the UK's leading abrasive suppliers and they have designed a special multi-hole disc with a high quality abrasive. Unlike other 6 and 8 hole discs, when used with extraction, the multi-hole perforation of the whole disc ensures that the extraction airflow will act over the entire area of the abrasive. As a result there is no build-up on the abrasive grain, giving a much higher level of performance with a swirl-free finish. There is no need to worry how many extraction holes your sander has and lining them up as this can be used on all 125mm (5") sanders saving time and cost. The abrasive will give high performance and quality with high stock removal. It is made from VC154 aluminium oxide, resin bonded with a longlife coating and put onto a special flexible tear-proof paper backing, making it suitable for all finishing. Available in packs of 10. Mixed packs contain the following grades: 80g x 2, 120g x 2, 180g x 2, 240g x 2, 320g x 2.
- Fits all 125mm sanders with no exceptions!
- Patented multi-hole design to reduce surface dust and prevent disc clogging
- No dust build-up on the abrasive grain when used with extraction and gives a swirl-free finish
- High quality aluminium oxide with a longlife coating
- Features hook and loop backing
- Abrasive Backing
- Paper and Hook and loop
- Abrasive Type
- VC 151
- Abrasive Material
- Aluminium Oxide
- Abrasive Disc Diameter
- 125 mm