A range of Axcaliber router cutters for use with Leigh 'D' series and Leigh Superjigs with 1/4"(6.35mm), 8mm and 1/2"(12.7mm) shanks. The cutters can also be used for sliding dovetails and carcase construction. Cutter numbers denoted by -8 are 8mm shank and the others 1/4"(6.35mm) or 1/2"(12.7mm). Cutters available include Leigh part numbers: 50-8, 60-8, 70-8, 75-8, 80-8, 90, 100, 140-8, 150, 160, 128-8, 120-8, 112-8, 101-8. Produced using advanced technology on up-to-the-minute multi axis CNC machinery. Shanks made from SAE4140 steel hardened to Rockwell 45 HRC, renowned for its hardness and strength. A finely ground edge ensures a durable efficient cutter and a thick Teflon coating reduces the build up of resin.
- Suitable for sliding dovetails and carcase construction
- Full range of cutters for use with Leigh dovetail jigs
- Manufactured using the very latest technology
- SAE4140 steel shank hardened to Rockwell 45HRC
- Finely ground edge ensures durable, clean cuts
- Thick Teflon coating reduces resin build up