Japanese style precision ground BiM teeth for clean and precise cuts every time, best suited to hardwood cutting. Bi-metal (BiM) for long life. Available in two widths either 32 or 65mm, both with a 50mm maximum cutting depth. Curved-Tec features a rounded cutting edge for smoother and more precise plunge cuts. Suitable for Bosch, Makita and Fein (10mm) Multi Tools and others using the Oscillating Interface System (OIS™) or Starlock fitting for a secure fit and maximum power transfer.
- Bi-metal longlife blade for hardwood and laminates
- Japanese style precision ground teeth
- For clean and precise cuts every time
- Offset for flush cutting
- 32mm or 65mm wide, 50mm maximum cutting depth.
- Starlock fitting for maximum power transfer