Designed for cutting wood and metal with a very precise cut. Bi-metal (BiM) ensures long life. The new Curved-Tec cutting edge is convex and the blade is tapered to give a very smooth jolt-free cut. The mount is reinforced with anti-vibration slots. Available with a cutting width of either 32 or 65mm. This blade is suitable for Bosch, Makita and Fein (10mm) multi-tools and others using the Oscillating Interface System (OIS™) or Starlock fitting which ensures a secure fit with maximum power transfer. An adaptor is also available to fit many other makes.
- Designed for cutting wood and metal with a very precise cut
- Hardwood, laminates, non-ferrous metals, screws, thin steel profiles
- Bi-metal (BiM) ensures long life
- Convex cutting edge, tapered blade for smooth jolt-free cut
- Reinforced mount with anti-vibration slots
- Cutting width 32 or 65mm
- Starlock fitting for maximum power transfer