If you are looking for the very best drill bits for wood, here they are. Veritas use a top-of-the-line American-made twist drill. They reshape and sharpen the tips on their state-of-the-art Swiss CNC grinder. Made from high-speed steel, these bits are not subject to burning and stay sharp about ten times longer than carbon steel bits. The polished flutes give superior chip clearance and the sharply defined lips have a slight negative rake to score the hole perimeter for clean entry and smooth sidewalls. The diameters of these bits conform to exacting standards of accuracy.
- Made using top-of-the-range American HSS twist drill
- Reshaped and sharpened by Veritas in Canada
- High speed steel stays sharp ten times longer than carbon steel
- Polished flutes for superior chip clearance
- Sharply defined lips for clean entry and smooth sidewalls
- Diameters conform to exacting standards of accuracy