These are industrial quality metric drill bits made from Swedish M42 grade high speed steel. The extra length allows for drilling deep holes, but care should be taken to clear the flute periodically whilst drilling to prevent over-heating. When drilling in ferrous metals the use of a lubricant is recommended at all times. All made to H8 tolerance.
- Industrial quality metric drill bits
- Ground from M42 HSS Cobalt steel
- 135° point
- Extra length allows for drilling deep holes
- Clear the flute periodically whilst drilling to prevent over-heating
- We recommend using lubricant when drilling in ferrous metals
- H8 tolerance