The Armeg PTC diamond tile drill bits are designed to drill into hard ceramic tiles and other hard materials such as granite and marble with a fast and clean cutting action. These bits can be used with cordless or corded drills, a water feed system is available to lubricate the edge whilst drilling (ensure used with a circuit breaker on corded drills). The tough diamond raised sintered head gives accurate drilling and makes it easy to start the hole with no wander, whilst the open head design allows the water to cool effectively and the ejection slots enable easy removal of material. Available in a range of sizes.
- Suitable for porcelain, marble, granite, slate
- Suitable for plumbers, kitchen fitters, tilers
- Raised head for easy start, accurate drilling and no wandering
- Slotted head for easier water cooling and longer life
- Slotted steel body enable easier core ejection
- Water feed unit available