High quality, HSS Co8 drill bits made to DIN388, with a long life as they have a TiN coating. They can be used on a wide range materials including cast steel alloyed and non-alloyed, grey cast iron, graphite, malleable cast iron and woods. When used with cutting fluids, will drill stainless steels and titanium. Available in a range of sizes from 1-13mm in 0.5mm increments, plus popular tapping drill sizes 1.6, 2.1, 3.3, 4.2, 6.8 and 10.2mm.
- Top quality HSS Co8 drill bits made to DIN338 standards
- Quality TiN coating gives longer tool life
- Available in 1-13mm in 0.5mm increments
- Plus popular tapping drill sizes
- Can drill in steel, cast steel alloyed and non-alloyed, grey cast iron, graphite and malleable cast iron
- With the application of cutting fluids, will drill stainless steels and titanium