This 100mm steel Whitehill limited spindle moulder block is a true multi-function unit. Able to be used as a shear cut rebate head, a scribing head or as a moulding block using standard 40, 50 or 55mm x 4mm knives. The knife locating pins are spaced at 24mm and are 6mm in diameter. The rebate cutters are set at 3° for a gentle shear cut action. This block is fitted with four sided TCT spur cutters on the top edge to give perfectly square tenons. The block is designed to enable shaped scribing cutters or moulding knives to be fitted without removing the block from the machine. A reversible washer allows the block to be mounted with a conventional nut, or where the spindle has a tapped hole, flush mounting with the use of a countersunk head screw. The flush mounting of the cutter block will allow material to be passed over the top of the cutter head when deep rebating, profiling tenons etc. Three sizes of countersunk head screw are available, 12mm, 14mm and 16mm. This Combihead is suitable for all small to medium sized spindle moulders. The block is supplied with rebating cutters and square scribing knives. Available in 30mm or 1.1/4" versions.
- A true multifunction spindle moulder block
- Used as a rebate block to produce exceptionally clean rebates
- Will take most standard 40, 50 or 55mm moulding knives and limiters
- Recessed for flush mounting with a countersunk screw
- Material can be passed above the cutter block
- A great choice for small to medium sized spindle moulders
Само за 40.62 лв. на месец