A popular draught excluder used in the window face rebate, be it casement or storm proof, available in either white or bronze. The resistance to decay is excellent as is its resilience to the side effects of today's modern stain finishes. This weather seal by Schlegel is available in 10 metre or 25 metre rolls. The rebates or grooves to accept the Aquamac 63 may be made either a router cutter with bearing on a 1/2" shank available in TCT or, alternatively using a spindle moulder cutting disc available for 30mm or 1.1/4" bore spindle moulders. The disc is 170mm in diameter, has 2 brazed tungsten carbide teeth.
- Seals windows against air and water infiltration
- Popular draught excluder used in window face rebate
- Reduces draughts and improves energy efficiency
- Doesn’t shrink or stretch, even in extreme climatic conditions
- Impervious to paint and stain
- Unaffected by rot, mould or mildew
- Excellent shape memory- retains its original shape year after year
- Available in white or bronze in 10 metre or 25 metre rolls
Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1°Displays either absolute or relative anglesBack lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to readMagnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfacesDurable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70gAuto shut-off after 5 minutesPowered by a standard AAA...
Torx Head Woodscrews
Top quality zinc plated wood screws with a self countersinking headThey have deep sharp threads that cut into the wood, not forcing throughPenetrating tip that requires no pilot hole or pre-drillingHeat treated to ensure they are hard and resistant to snappingFor use in soft or hard wood, MDF or chipboardTorx heads and wax lubricated for the easiest...
75mm longAdjustable depth settingFit all hex shank and quick change systems, including Festool's CentrotecMagnetic ring securely holds the screw on the screwdriver bitSleeve locks for consistent screw depth