High quality, precision machine vices for use on drill presses, mills and other similar machines. Bodies are made from close grained high tensile seasoned cast iron and have a scratch and rust resistant finish. The jaws, made from steel hardened to 55+/-3 HRC and ground with a parallelism of 0.0012" (30 microns), hold the workpiece dead square for perfect results. The vice bodies rotate horizontally 360° against a scale and can be locked securely in the set position. Two slots for securing the vice to the machine table as well as a slot milled across the base to assist in accurate location. Bodies are de-mountable from the circular bases. Available in three jaw sizes - 50mm wide by 25mm deep with 50mm opening, 75mm wide by 33mm deep with 75mm opening, 100mm wide by 38mm deep with 100mm opening. Precision work holding and absolutely superb!
- Precision machine vices for all workshop applications
- Close grained high tensile, seasoned cast iron bodies
- Fully hardened (55+/-3HRC) ground steel jaws
- Parallelism of jaws within 0.0012" (30 microns)
- Vice rotates through 360° on base
- Two securing slots plus precision locating groove
Само за 23.45 лв. на месец