A three position drilling vice with ground faces and slideways for accurate and precise operation. The jaws have triangular grooves for gripping circular items, both horizontally and vertically, and there are recesses in the tops of the jaws for gripping smaller items. In order to save space on the drill table the handle is held captive in the frame and the lead screw retracts into it as the jaws are opened. The vice has three machined mounting faces, each equipped with clamping slots or holes, which allow holes to be drilled at right angles to each other without the need to re-position the work.
- Possibly the most versatile vice made for a pillar drill
- Unigrip Drill Vice's will grip most things, both vertically and horizontally
- The jaws have triangular grooves for gripping circular items
- The vice has three machined mounting faces, each equipped with clamping slots
- Allows the work to be rotated 90° without disturbing it
- Precisely made, compact, very well finished and a superb vice