These are durable polypropylene blade cases suitable for all Veritas bevel-up and bevel-down blades, and for Stanley, Record and similar plane blades. With a one-piece, hinged clamshell design with a locking clasp, they are both easy to open and secure when closed. The raised bosses inside the case hold the blade in position. Each case has an integral hang hole and nests so you can stack multiple cases. Two self adhesive labels provide for marking the details and a VCI (Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor) chip protects your blade from corrosion. The bevel-up blade case measures 67 x 140 x 12mm thick, suitable for all Veritas block plane blades (including apron and skew), small, low-angle and bevel-up smooth planes, plus jack and jointer planes. The bevel-down case is 75 x 200 x 12mm thick fits Veritas #4 & 41/2 smooth, #51/4 bench, and #6 fore, plus Stanley, Record and similar blades (Nos. 2, 3, 4, 41/2, 5, 51/4, 51/2, 6, 7 & 8 bench; 91/2 & 601/2 block). Made in the U.K.
- Durable polypropylene blade cases
- One-piece, hinged clamshell design with a locking clasp
- Bevel-up blade case for all Veritas block plane blades and bevel-up planes
- Bevel-down case for Veritas bench, Record and Stanley bench and block planes
- Includes 2 self adhesive labels and a VCI (Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor)
- Made in the U.K.