These screwdrivers modelled on old fashioned gunsmith's screwdrivers are made to fit specific screw slots on the tools. (They may well be useful for similar tasks on other makes of tool as well). The carefully machined tips are correctly sized to fit the screw slots giving good power and control, thus minimising slippage and risking damage to the screw head or tool. The Chipbreaker and frog adjustment screwdriver are particularly useful. Blades are hardened 416 Stainless Steel, except for the Split Nut Driver, which is 4140 tool steel. Each screwdriver is fitted with a curly maple handle and the brass ferrules are numbered for easy identification. Each screwdriver sold separately.
- Made to fit specific tool screw slots
- Tips machined and correctly sized
- Minimise slippage and the risk of damage to the screw head or tool
- Chipbreaker and frog adjustment screwdriver are particularly useful
- Blades are hardened 416 stainless steel (except Split Nut Driver)
- Curly maple handles